The Washington Redskins had a crazy game in the ‘Windy City’ when they faced the Chicago Bears last Sunday. I hesitated in posting this blog as new quotes and comments from players and coaches from both teams just kept pouring in…they just would not stop. First and foremost, I want to send a BIG THANK YOU to DeAngelo Hall for having a wonderful game. With all the things that went wrong, his efforts really won that game for us. Every time we needed a big play, there he was. This blog is dedicated to the many quotes of the week; oh my goodness the quotes:
· The Redskins offense? Mostly along for the ride. A bumpy one. - Larry Weisman
· We knew from watching film of Culter that we were going to get some opportunities. - DeAngelo Hall
· Hall made plays on Sunday…Four of them, in fact. - Gary Fitzgerald
· There are a lot of things we..er ah…I would like to do differently. - Lovie Smith
· Smith regrets not challenging the QB sneak, it wasn't the only reason the Bears lost. - Larry Mayer
· Haynesworth jumped over an offensive lineman to grab Cutler at the 1-yard line - Associated Press
· Albert played exceptionally well. - Mike Shanahan,
· I still think if we had to play him (D. Hall) tomorrow, I'd go after him every time. – Jay Cutler
…And then there were the Tweets:
· @classic74: I must admit its great to not be the team everyone is talking ish about on Monday/Tuesday morning...we win ugly but we winning
· @Drunken_Monkee: I swear the #Redskins goin drive me to drink today!
· @LeighBodden: INT for DeAngelo Hall was SICK!!
· @ryanohalloran: Total yards to this point: Redskins 144, Bears minus-4.
o @riggo44: The Bears offense is a laugh in progress…And my favorite of the week…
· @Dhall23: Just got word Canton came and picked up my jersey from the Chicago Game.
This Diva is Done!